Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Window shopping

What I like about window shopping is that you don't always have to buy. You can stop, look, admire and then walk away.

Looking at kate spade's new arrivals each month is somewhat like window shopping to me. I look, I drool and then I get over it. :)

For now, it's still the drooling phase. Lol!


Night Owl Bag - It's so cute! And perfect for a night out for drinks.


Algonquin Campbell - I have a thing for dull oversized bags. This one is great for work, papers, files and all.


Windsor Terrace Bon Shopper - A deviation from the usual casual looking bon shopper. I love the roses.


Supercalifragilipstick Small Henrietta - Just by the name alone, I'm sold!


Fashion's Night Out Medium Flat Pouch - So clean and simple, I'm almost sure it's not worth its price. :P


Buckle Up Wide Stretch Bracelet - Love the colour! And so easy to match, especially when you wear jeans.

All photos from katespade.com

No comments:

Post a Comment