Monday, September 12, 2011

At work

Because I shall be leaving the university at the end of the year, I hope to take some photos for remembrance. Remembrance! I know, what a word to use right?! I don't even think it's the right word but oh well, I'm too lazy and stupid to think of something more appropriate.

Anyway, this may in the end turn out to be the one and only post because I don't want to get too sentimental about leaving. Of the 3 schools I've worked at, the uni is my favourite work place. 4 fantastic years out of 11. I know I will miss it much. :)



These flowers sitting on top of a colleague's cabinet are so beautiful I had to take a shot. Mind you, this is just one stalk.

Ignoramus me later found out that the flowers are called hydrangeas and they cost around $30 per stalk.

J, are you reading this?? I'd like a stalk please, thank you! ;)

4 comments:

  1. No, 100 stalks. Seriously?!?! Is that really a question?? Hahaha! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. JL,
    Go to the nursery and buy her a pot! :) It's much cheaper than $30 and you might get more than one bunch of flowers.

    Seriously!
    These are my mom's most absolutest favourite flowers in the world. So because of that, they hold great sentimental value in my heart. And you can tell when they are sad, because their leaves droop! Haha! No, but their leaves droop when you haven't loved them enough to water them. And the minute you do, the leaves perk up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A pot?!? But that means work! Nooo! A stalk will do fine! Hahaha! But hydrangeas are really pretty. Tis no wonder your mom loves them. :)

    ReplyDelete