Saturday, July 10, 2010

About this blog


I don't know what you expect to find when you clicked on the link to get to this page. But I tell you there is nothing serious in or about this blog. Well the only exception being the fact that I am VERY SERIOUS about copyright issues! So please don't download any photographs from my blog without seeking my permission. That really isn't very nice.

Okay, so what about this blog?

This is meant to be a photo blog. Hence I hope that this post will be one of the longest I will ever have to write!

The idea of a photo blog was born out of a casual comment one of my sisters (I have many!) made on 5 July 2010. Pm told me to carry my camera everywhere I go so that I can capture the sights in my life. Oh yes, once in a blue moon, I take my siblings seriously.

I use a Lumix GF1, mostly with a 20mm f/1.7 pancake lens. I call it Lily because it is white. When I don't have Lily with me, I depend on my iPhone camera. LomoLomo (Name's been changed to Leme Leme) is the app I usually use. Sometimes, I also borrow J's iPhone because he has Hipstamatic.

My photographs are not very good and no, I'm not being modest but honest here. Nevertheless they are a record of my life. I'd like to think that when I am old and senile, I will look at these pictures and LAUGH. I am actually sure I will grow old and senile! Oh God, help me to remember how to laugh then!

So as I've said, the intent is to keep this blog frivolous. There is nary a serious thought here.

Seriously.

P.S. Just don't forget how I feel about the copyright issues. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment