Thursday, July 22, 2010

Toys for the trio

I bought these 'soccer balls' for the twins before World Cup 2010 started. I thought it would be fun for them to kick these around during the soccer fever.

That was more than a month ago. The World Cup has come and gone and the toys are still with me. :(


Mr Rabbit here in his carrot car is a rattle for my dearest Muffin.


On a related note, I'm quite upset that I'll be out of the country when Muffin gets baptised. I was looking forward to witnessing the ceremony and taking pictures of and with him.

1 comment:

  1. From the way things are going, I'm not sure if Muffin will be baptised on 1 August. We haven't been able to get in touch with the lady in charge. When I next see you and let that be soon, I will tell you the whole story!

    ReplyDelete