Saturday, September 3, 2011

Men!

Oh, these sure make me wonder if they originated from a different planet.


Yes, we know it's hot. Come on it's summer in China. But really? Rolling up your shirt isn't exactly cool.



Oh sir I know it's the trend but your sense of fashion baffles me!



This one is from the family of perennial idiots I am bound to meet on any holiday. The one who walks RIGHT in front of your camera while you are trying to take a picture. Hello?! Oh! Did you want me to take a picture of the back of your head? Wait, is that dandruff I see?? As you can see, this idiot doesn't mind someone blocking him when he takes a picture but not everyone is a sloppy photographer like him.



Here's another from the same family. He too wasn't even just passing by and happened to walk into my picture when I was trying to take a picture of a lady's swingpack (that one on the left). He had walked up in front of my camera and stopped to take a picture. What the @#&%?!?



And of course at the theatre watching an acrobatics performance, I had to sit next to a guy who took off his shoes. Mind you he didn't just discreetly remove his shoes. He did it with great gusto and then placed them neatly next to his feet. He was making himself so comfortable that I half expected him to recline in his seat and whip out a can of beer from nowhere!

No comments:

Post a Comment