Tuesday, September 20, 2011

My brain is dead and I cannot think of a title

The pictures have nothing to do with the post. I am just amazed at how great the iphone 4 camera is! :)


'Quick and curious' postcard


'Understated is overrated' ribbon

And my post? My post is completely unprofessional because I'm gonna whine about work. Work sucks these days and my work means a lot to me. Usually when things aren't looking up, I go shopping but when the thought of shopping feels like dead weight, I know I'm getting a little more than just depressed.

Too many loose ends to tie up, too little time to complete. Too many days of leave to clear, I think I will end up forfeiting some. And yes that sucks big time because damn it! I'm entitled to that leave! Though rightfully it's nobody's fault but mine. I should not have accumulated so many days over the last few years. Which sucks even more. To be royal pissed and have nobody but myself to blame SUCKS. Yeah yeah, I'm whiny and sounding like an annoying 13 year old here.

Seriously, I don't know how many more 'you're doing it wrong!' tantrums will come my way before the year is up. It's strange I'm getting a torrent of it at this point in time because it has mostly been 'good job!' for the last few years. I don't think I've grown lazier or nonchalant at work. But all of a sudden I'm 'doing it wrong' in every possible way. I wonder if it has anything to do with the fact that I am leaving the job and moving on. :(

God! I'm becoming a non-contributing zero!!

No comments:

Post a Comment