Friday, September 23, 2011

Bad for my pocket

but oh so lovely! More kate spade stuff I found while surfing the Internet.


Mabel
Black patent oxfords! I love to own a pair of oxfords but have never found a pair that is both smart and comfortable. These look pretty with the wide ribbon as laces.


Headphones Earmuffs
I can imagine wasting precious minutes trying to match the 'L' to my left ear while freezing in the cold. Hahaha! Absolutely dumb (that's me) but oh so cute (the earmuffs!)


Over Here Mittens
One of the earliest books I read when I was a kid is about three kittens which kept losing their mittens. Ever since then I have always wanted to wear mittens. Not that I have a chance to, not with this blasting hot weather Singapore is enveloped in 365 days, 24/7.


Taxi Mittens
And these are my absolute favourite! I actually considered buying them! They are so bright and so me! I'm forever standing by the road trying to flag down a cab. But again, in reality, I won't have a chance to wear them here. I'd look like a serious nutcase should I wear mittens in Singapore. Damn it.

All photos from katespade.com

2 comments:

  1. Get the taxi mittens! Hee. Stop those taxis in the morning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! You buy for me??

    ReplyDelete