Thursday, April 7, 2011

Treats for kids

I cannot remember how it started but I don't seem to be able to stop buying stickers. Every time I see stickers, I think about getting them for Ondine's twins.

The other day I decided to visit an old friend and because her daughter is about the same age as Ondine's Jordan, I thought I should get her some stickers. If Jordan likes the stickers I buy, surely Chloe would too. So I got a bumper pack for her, Chloe, not Jordan.

On the way home from the visit, I passed by a shop that sold stickers and stopped short in my tracks. J groaned.
Dora!
Who?
Dora! Jordan will love these! I have to get them.
But you just bought her some personalized ones with her name last week!
Uh huh.
And you bought a huge pack of stickers for Chloe yesterday.
Uh huh.
Why are you buying stickers AGAIN?!?
But these are DORA stickers. Jordan will be pleased!



But of course I did not just get the Dora stickers because Jordan has a twin and anyone who has bought anything for twins knows that you CANNOT buy for one without buying for the other.


So, I got Thomas the Train magnets for Evan! At least these are educational. Ondine can use them to teach time. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment