Saturday, April 9, 2011

A fever that won't go away

Over WhatsApp, I lamented to Ondine that we NEED a kate spade sister in USA. Everytime kate spade has one of these sales, we can't buy anything because kate spade no longer accepts credit cards from Singapore. On top of that, they are also not taking orders from vPost and ComGateWay which provide concierge services.


But of course, me being me, resourceful crazy tenacious when it comes to something I WANT, I managed to find someone who placed an order for me during this sale. Does she earn from doing so? Yes, because she's not a personal friend but a middleman. Nevertheless, I'm happy and excited! Can't wait for my purse to come! Hopefully before my birthday. ;)

2 comments:

  1. Hey .. do u have a citibank card? I believe Citibank offers a foreign courier service (as in it gives u an US address that u can ship ur purchase to). It was how H got his Kindle fm Amazon. :) Check it out. Not sure if it will work for your KS tho. https://www.citibank.com.sg/gcb/credit_cards/cc_globeshopper.htm?eOfferCode=SGCGSLNAV

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's Borderlinx! :) Was told it works better than vConcierge but haven't tried it. It's not just a US address that I need, I need concierge service because kate spade won't accept credit cards from Singapore. They want us to buy from the local stores directly.

    ReplyDelete