Sunday, April 17, 2011

♠ Chuffed ♠

I got the Support Japan Tote.


Well actually J got it for me. :)


The quest for the tote started in March even before it was sold in USA. The rest of the story is long, with lots of twists and turns and many many disappointments. I don't think anyone on the Internet cares to hear it except perhaps my kate spade sisters. And if they do ask over WhatsApp, I'll tell them. :)




To cut to the chase, at the point where I'd given up all hopes of getting the tote, J took matters into his own hands and got me the Japan tote from the boutique at Raffles City on Friday. Considering how the store only had 20 pieces for sale and my name was not one of the top 20 in a very long waiting list, it was quite a feat. On top of that, he put his name down on the waiting list for the second batch of totes so I can have an extra to give it to any of my KS sisters. I'm thinking Ondine? ;)




In the name of charity, $35.
In the name of love, priceless.

No comments:

Post a Comment