Monday, April 25, 2011

AS related

J's AS condition flared up recently and almost every other day we have to deal with a different situation. In the most recent episode, his right foot started to swell. The usual pain killers he has did not work. I was desperate and thought icing it would provide some relief.

It was then I realised we did not have an ice pack. We threw ours away when we moved 2 years ago. So I grabbed a ziploc bag, filled it with ice, wrapped it with a towel and tied it with a rubber band.


You'd think J would be a little cheered by Mr Happy's smiley face. Alas he didn't even notice it.


In the end, the swell remained. The foot looked red and angry. The pain would not go away. We went to the doctor to get more medicine.

I hate AS. HATE it with every bone in my body. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment