Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Mondays are good for shopping

No, seriously, if you like shopping in empty malls and receiving great service, shop on a Monday.

Because I was given a $50 Takashimaya voucher, I decided to spend it at kate spade last night. I mean where else right?

And just over one iPhone cover, three saleswomen came up to serve me. One of them even took out seven covers of the same design so I can pick the best piece. This took 20 minutes?!

Oh they were bored all right, so bored on a Monday that they were glad to see someone walk into their store, someone besides a colleague to talk to!





This was what I bought, the Newspaper Print hardshell case. It's quite fun reading the classified ads. :)

2 comments:

  1. I like this one out of all the covers u posted. Then again, I am a nerd. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha! You are not a nerd lah. ;) More people like this than the other 2 I have. A quick check with the kate spade website will prove this. There are 100 over folks who like this newspaper print cover and only 12 who like the spade!

    ReplyDelete