Sunday, October 17, 2010

Lily fell!

And my heart broke! Luckily, she didn't.

To be accurate, my bag fell and Lily was in a 'sponge' case inside my bag.

This happened in a toilet in Suntec City. I thank God that the toilet was clean. Well, it looked and smelt clean and the floor was dry; I don't want to think otherwise!

I had hung my bag on a hook at the back of the door and as my hand left my bag, it slipped off the hook and crashed onto the floor! My iPod, keys, packet of wet wipes all spewed out of my bag. I screamed, grabbed my bag off the floor, took out my camera and started snapping pictures to see if Lily was working, all the while cursing inside the toilet cubicle.

It was only later that I remembered to pick up my things, wipe them clean and dump them into my bag.
Lily looks none the worse and the pictures I snapped after her fall look okay too. I'm still praying that the body and 2 lenses are not damaged in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment