Wednesday, October 6, 2010

El cheapo me

I like home furnishing magazines. I love looking at expensive furniture I cannot afford and beautiful homes I will never live in, pretty much for the same reason.

The other day I saw 'Home & Decor' running a promotion. It's something I read occasionally but the subscription rate wasn't that attractive. Then this caught my eye!


I've always wanted one but not been willing to part with an exorbitant amount of money for it. Fortunately for me, the sheep is one of the freebies I can choose from if I subscribe to the magazine for a year.


In the end, I did not get a 12-month subscription. It being the last day of the promotion, the promoter willingly gave away the sheep with just a 6-month subscription ($27). Can you say YAY?!?



Here's a funny TV commercial with the Serta Sheep.

No comments:

Post a Comment