Saturday, May 28, 2011

Bag #1

So what exactly did I buy in Hong Kong?

I got the Frosted Felt Quinn. Oh yes, I bought the little sister of my giant ass Frosted Felt Magazine Tote!


I love my Magazine Tote for its colours. I love it that it's so roomy. For the 2 months that I carried it, I received a lot of compliments for it. Then sometime before I left for Hong Kong, I saw someone carrying a black Quinn and loved the look of it! I realised it was not tiny like I had thought. And there lies my problem because nowhere in Singapore can I buy one since it is an item from the Spring season. Or was it even winter?? Okay, it was that far back!


But in HK, I found the grey version! kate spade calls this colour 'heather'. Whatever.

I was jolly pleased! Heather is not exactly black but since I don't have a grey or silver bag this suits me fine.


Look at the shiny straps! Don't they scream 'Glam'?! How come the bag did not look so pretty when I saw it online previously?


I do have one complaint though. The shiny base of this bag is extremely rough and on the first day I carried it in HK, it scratched against my shorts and ruined a part of it! Now I know better than to wear delicate fabric with the Frosted Felt Quinn.


No comments:

Post a Comment