Friday, May 27, 2011

kate spade in Hong Kong

I told J there are 6 kate spade stores in Hong Kong; he thought I wanted to visit them all!


I was sure I wanted to visit the one at the Citygate Outlets at Tung Chung and one other retail store in any of the malls. In the end, we went to more than 2. :)


This is the one at Harbour City, Ocean Centre. It is in Tsim Sha Tsui, about 30min walk from our hotel. We were at Harbour City running an errand for a friend and I decided to drop by for a quick look.


The outlet store at Citygate sells different things from the other retail stores but the products are not really that cheap. Here you can also find some items from the last season.



The third store we went to is in SOGO, Causeway Bay. It is a speciality shop, similar to the one we have in Takashimaya. This visit was completely by chance. We were in the area and decided to go inside SOGO to enjoy some air conditioning because the weather was so hot! That was when we discovered that SOGO was having a massive sale. Everything in kate spade was on sale. 30%! 40%! 50% discount! I have to confess I went a little mad here that day. Hehe!



The last store we went to is in Elements, Kowloon. We were on our way to the airport and the shopping mall is where the Airport Express station is. I took less than 2 minutes to tour this store. All the retail stores sell the same stuff. Much as I like kate spade, I really did not wish to look at the same items over and again in 4 days.

1 comment:

  1. I am also fond of Kate Spade. Can you recommend me some store where I can buy Kate Spade scarf for a good price?

    ReplyDelete