Sunday, May 29, 2011

Bag #2

is the 34th Street Treesh in Bone. :)

Oh yes, it is another bag which was sold here and on the kate spade website many moons ago!

Previously when everyone was carrying it, the colours did not impress me. The fire-engine red and snapdragon pink were pretty but not exactly my kinda colours. I did not want to get another bag in peacock blue since I have the Frosted Felt Magazine Tote. Someone told me the black was very classy but at the store when I carried it on the crook of my arm, I looked like I had stolen my grandma's bag!


Then in HK, I spotted the bag in this colour! Call it cream, off-white, bone, whatever! It cannot be new and was probably on the kate spade website but why didn't I see it before??

Even J thinks the bag is quite pretty. :)

How colourful, how whimsical the tutti frutti dot lining!

Crinkled patent! And I love the noel rivets.

No comments:

Post a Comment