Friday, February 25, 2011

It really never ends!

This is my latest acquisition - Frosted Felt Magazine Tote in Peacock.


My first thought when it was delivered to my place was 'Wow! So big! Can put many drawing blocks!' Not that I have any actually. But it is colossal and in Petals' words, it is 'the grandmother of giant ass bag'! Muahahah!



From 0 to 4, that's the number of kate spade bags I've acquired in 12 weeks. My girlfriends kate spade sisters were concerned that J would not take kindly to my sudden shopping madness and asked what his response was when I bought this one. I think it went something like this:

ENOUGH ALREADY! No more bags!

Okay! No more bags, I buy wallets. *grin*

*roll eyes*

Anyway, the bag matches my iPhone cover. I am dressed in kate spade from bag to wallet to iPhone. Maybe I should get myself some kate spade jewellery too!

1 comment: