Saturday, February 26, 2011

Sweets for my sweet, sugar for my honey

J took me to Island Creamery the other day. One of his colleagues swears it sells the best ice cream in Singapore but J has been there twice and did not think it was that fantastic.

Which begs the question: 'Why did he take me there?!'

Well, we were in the area to begin with and J likes to take me to places he has been to so I will know exactly what he is talking about when he mentions the place.

Back to Island Creamery.


I was recommended the apple pie flavour which really tasted like the real thing! There was cinnamon and apple pie in the ice cream. J likes it, I had half a cup, that says a lot. J picked black forest for himself and enjoyed that too. By the way, this version of black forest ice cream has alcohol so yes, it's no wonder he likes it!

The next time I go back, I am going to try reverso. It's chocolate, chocolate and more chocolate. Now that's the kind of ice cream I like!


This pillar in Island Creamery cracked me up. See that last bullet point? No Chinese dairy products! Muahahah!

So what is my verdict? It's not too bad but not enough to make me an ice cream convert. ;)

Oh, J tells his ice cream tastes much better when he eats it with me. :) How sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment