Sunday, February 13, 2011

Child at heart

For some unknown reason, J decided that he will set up a 'fund' for me. Every month he will give me some money and I can do whatever I want with it. This concept of him giving me 'pocket money' is very foreign to me because I believe in earning my own keep and spending my hard-earned money not his. This arrangement has worked very well for us because J never interferes with what I buy and I never have to worry about asking him to pay for something I want. Presents are of course a different story. :)

Anyway, I thought it will be fun if he got me a piggybank and put the money in it. Truth is I never really had a piggybank because my parents have always trusted me to save and did not see it necessary to get me one.

To cut to the chase, J got me this!





It is a battery operated piggybank that looks like a safe. You need to key in a number code to open the door.



You see that slot at the top? It works the same way as vending machines that accepts notes. It 'sucks' your dollar bill! Super fun!

It thrills me no end to hear the rollers work so I have been saving money to put inside the piggybank as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment