Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day

While about to alight from a cab earlier tonight, the elderly taxi driver beamed and said to me, '情人节快乐!' (Happy Valentine's Day!)

Momentarily I was stunned. I had taken parent-care leave, it had been a long day, I was dog-tired, and clearly had forgotten it is Valentine's Day.

So there was awkward silence before we both burst out laughing and I wished the uncle a happy valentine's day too. It was a very amusing episode. :)

I very much want to blog about J's present to me. It's the best present ever and yes it's a KATE SPADE! But like I said, it's been a long day and I still have work to finish up so I'll blog about something else, still kate spade-related I'm afraid!

This is going for SGD75 at the stores here! I think most blogshops are selling the iPhone hard covers at around $80.

I find it clean and simple, kinda pretty! ;)

1 comment: