Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Retail therapy

I must admit that some shopping when I am feeling down usually cheers me up a little. The one too many visits to the hospital got me quite down last week. So I got myself a mood lifter. :)

My latest purchase. :)

It was an unexpected find. They have been on sale for some time but were never available in my size.

The colours are not quite right in these pictures because of the orange lighting. The shoes are blue and go very well with denim.

Cheap and pretty! SGD34.90.

1 comment:

  1. oooo me too.. need to shop and shop when i am feeling not so good. i bought 5 pairs of shoes at one go one night like two weeks ago... but my mood was not that bad.

    damn. i think i just love shopping! BTW, this is random but KS-lovers UNITED!

    ReplyDelete