Saturday, June 18, 2011

Shocking PINK!



That is all I can see when I look at my Shady Side Magazine Tote.

I love my big, roomy Frosted Felt Magazine Tote so much that I got myself another magazine tote. Unfortunately it isn't sold here and I could not see for myself just how bright the colours are. I know for sure that the pictures on the website are sometimes not accurate. But I took a gamble anyway and asked C to buy it for me in the States. The bag came yesterday.



Sadly, I cannot say it is one of my better buys. The tote looks prettier online than in real life.



The good thing is I wear a lot of black and the loud pink straps are a stark contrast against my clothes. That is one redeeming factor. :)




I know you can't see it from this photo but the base is a super neon pink.


Tag reads: be kind to others.

No comments:

Post a Comment