Monday, June 13, 2011

Lucky gal!

Trawling the Internet, I found the kate spade Korean website. And my oh my what interesting stuff I found!

The search/find was kind of premeditated. While watching the latest Korean drama, Queen of Reversals, on cable 2 weekends ago, I saw the female lead carrying several kate spade bags in different scenes. That got us to think that perhaps kate spade is one of the sponsors of the drama. It also sent me on a quest to spot every bag the female lead carries in each episode. When it became apparent that she got to carry at least 30 different bags for the entire drama series, I decided to check out the kate spade Korean website.

True enough! They did sponsor the drama.

Queen of Reversals

Here's Taehee, the female lead, carrying a spotted haircalf madeline.

This bright yellow box-like bag is a head in the sand melinda.

On the website, they even categorise by episodes, all the kate spade bags, jewellery, clothes and shoes that she wore. What an enviable role to be cast in!

(Photos from katespade.kr)

4 comments:

  1. Definitely suits you perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll pass! Acting is hard work. I won't survive a day! But just imagine being able to carry all those bags! When can we go shopping for kate spade in Seoul?? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love Korean Dramas and Kate Spade! Thanks for telling me about this one!
    xoxox,
    Sandee
    from www.katespade-aholic.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sandee!

    Thanks for dropping by! Visited your blog and saw your Call Me Chase bag. Super love it!! It's so lovely!

    ReplyDelete