Monday, December 26, 2011

Hong Kong #2

Eight years of travelling together, this is the first time we left with two pieces of luggage and came back with three!



J was rather indulgent this time and let me buy everything I fancied. With my new job, it's unlike that I can drop my work in an instant and accompany him on his work trips. This means us travelling together less next year. Which makes me sad! Hence his indulgence in a bid to cheer me up.



This is me very very anxious because for a long time all we got was J's bag. The loots were in the other two bags of mine!



My agnes b. bag charm did not survive this trip. One of the blings fell off somewhere in HK. Because I do not even know where I dropped it, I can't glue it back. Sadly this means early retirement for this bling bling. It is my favourite and always will be.

2 comments:

  1. Let's get you another bling bling to hang on it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No more agnes b. bag charms please! Yz n wife got me 2 from Japan last year! :)

    ReplyDelete