Monday, March 28, 2011

Yellow

By the time this post appears, I've been using this for over a week!


I have for a while been eyeing this silicone iPhone 4 cover. I even asked Petals to buy it for me when she was in Bangkok. Turned out it costs 1950 baht which is about SGD82! So no, she did not get me one.

(photo from Petals)

I figure this cover will give me a better grip since it is made of rubber. My other iPhone cover which is a hard case (It's called 'Spade' and yes I like to name my things) tends to slip out of my hand quite easily.




Another reason why I like this yellow multi-coloured striped case is it matches my yellow Stevie!


The best part really is that I got it from the local kate spade store for SGD59 after a discount. Since using concierge services to buy directly from kate spade in the USA will take weeks and the online stores are selling it at $78, I thought this was a steal. ;)


The inside of the cover says 'live colorfully'. Love it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment