Saturday, January 8, 2011

We spent New Year's Day

with this
and this!
In my attempt to get J to watch The Big Bang Theory, I bought 3 seasons of DVDs for us. It's hilarious I tell you, you've got to watch it!
The complete season 3 cost HKD239 which was less than SGD40. I thought that was a steal! :)
We spent the whole weekend watching all episodes from 3 seasons and by the time we were done, it felt like Sheldon Cooper actually exists.
And of course there's nothing like having some wine to ring in the new year. Rosemount O was recommended by Petals and we got Beckham to get us a bottle when he was at the airport. What can I say? It's not too shabby I guess but I'm not sure if it's worth the trouble to get another bottle in the future since it is only sold at the airport.

Anyway, here's wishing you and me a blessed new year! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment