Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Kate Spade trilogy ... #3

Ask me what I really REALLY want from Kate Spade right now, it will have to be this!

Hit The Dock Stevie at USD295

In fact since it hit the stores last December, I have been dying to get this sunny yellow stevie. Mind you, I don't have a single friend who thinks this is pretty or a good buy but I just love it!

It's to die for.

I.must.have.it.


Keyboard Laptop Sleeve at USD60

Along with the stevie is this quirky laptop sleeve that I will like to buy. I love red and my new work laptop will fit into this perfectly! Also, did you notice the letters painted in white? Oh ya, they spell 'Kate Spade'. ;) Although to be honest, this is not a need but a want. The sunny yellow stevie on the other hand is a NEED!

All photographs from www.katespade.com

No comments:

Post a Comment