Thursday, January 20, 2011

To be honest

I did not just get the kate spade Classic Noel Medium Serena. I also got 2 wallets from the blog shop. :) In fact, in less than a month, I have purchased 5 kate spade wallets! Needless to say, J thinks I've gone mad. Although I must tell you that I did not buy them all for myself. Does my generosity help lessen my crime?? ;)

My loot!

How can you not love this pink?!!

This is my Big Apple Stacy Long Wallet.

A gift box for one of the wallets

This is a surprise for a friend! A special occasion of sort, you see. Yes, it's a wallet; no, I'm not going to show you what it is. ;) I pray and hope she has not bought it for herself and will be delighted to receive this. :)

3 comments:

  1. Is it a present for me? I heart Kate Spade! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @J, oops you didn't realise how many I bought because all you saw me bring home the other day was one big Kate Spade paper bag right? ;)

    @Ondine, hee... I heart you! :)

    ReplyDelete