Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Sitex

is not my favourite place to be but I was so desperate for a photo printer that I dragged J and his buddies there. We zoomed straight to the Canon booth because Petals and her new husband had recommended the Canon Pixma which turned out to be a real good deal, very value for money.

So there I was all ready to pay and flee from the packed like sardines computer fair when I got distracted by Epson.

When it comes to specs and prices, I am a complete idiot. I only trust my eyes and the quality of the print out from the Epson printer was superb. I actually made the Epson salesman print photos of 4R and A4 sizes on the spot because I did not trust the samples he showed me. When the colours really floored me, I asked J if I could part with more money than we intended to. Twice the amount to be exact!

For that, I qualified to take part in some 'ladies only' instant dip. The queue was ridiculous long and normally I will not bother. Then I saw that 1 of the prizes was a digital photo frame and ran to join the line! Minutes later with about 50 people ahead of me, I found out that it was not a sure-win lucky draw. Many women went away looking angry because they had queued close to an hour and walked away with nothing.

Fortunately, I waited for about 20 minutes and won this!

Ooh! I like this game!

The lady who gave me the prize looked rather envious and told me it's very addictive. Oh yes, I know!

And then I realised I also qualify for another lucky draw and these are the 3 prizes I will like to win!

Our Epson Stylus made my wallet bleed but oh it prints such lovely pictures!

Did I tell you I was given an additional set of ink cartridges with the purchase? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment