Tuesday, November 2, 2010

marc-up

Before

After

This is just one of the many features of Picnik and I discovered Picnik only recently. I still use Picasa most of the time because I don't like doing too much editing to my photographs. Editing is a lot of work and I am a lazy ass.

But really the point of this post is not about photo-editing or my ass. It's about the Marc Jacobs key chain in the pictures. Months back when I was in London with J and 2 friends, we shopped at Marc by Marc Jacobs. Our 2 buddies saw this key chain and thought it would make a good souvenir. So they merrily bought 20 each and merrily gave them away to many appreciative female friends.

The other day I found out accidentally that these key chains are sold at SGD29.90 each on a popular bag website!

Seriously?!?

What a rip-off! Because each of these only costs 1 pound, which converts to a mere SGD2.20!

4 comments:

  1. Possibly you are right. :) Although a reliable source told me that the owner of that bag website travels frequently to buy his goods.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so pretty! sell, sell, sell!

    ReplyDelete