Monday, November 1, 2010

Taken in October and clear forgotten

On a very rare Saturday morning, we ventured to The Pinnacle@Duxton. Rare because 51 out of the 52 Saturdays in a year, you'll find me fast asleep in my comfy bed. I don't wake before 10 and I don't apologise for it. :)

The first of its kind, all 50 levels of public housing. I wonder if Hong Kongers laugh at us! High-rise apartments are a very common sight there.


We took the lift to the 26th and 50th levels where the sky bridges are. Alas, the sky bridge on the 26th level is only accessible to residents and the one on level 50 requires visitors to pay $5! El cheapo me was not going to fork out money for the sake of phototaking!

So the next best thing was to stick my hands through between the arms of the full-height turnstiles and push my camera as far out as possible!

The haze that we hate made the sky overcast and lighting poor for photography. This was the best shot of the cloudy skyline.

Through a gap in the wall, I also got a shot of the trees that lined the sky bridge. I quite like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment