Thursday, October 20, 2011

Siew Mai!



My favourite siew mai (烧卖) comes from Teck Kee Pau. I love pau but don't find the ones at Teck Kee Pau very special. Their siew mai however is a different story!

I don't have a picture of it here because by the time I thought about blogging it, I had already eaten all the siew mai! Easily I can wolf down 6 at one go. And mind you, they are not the tiny ones you get from the supermarket frozen foods department.

What I love about it? Pork, every bite, every mouthful is full of that rich pork flavour. It reminds me of Sunday dim sum breakfast before dawn with my brother and dad in Chinatown when I was a kid. :)

Teck Kee Pau can be found at Suntec City and Centrepoint and other places but I'm too lazy to type it here. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment