Saturday, October 8, 2011

On my list

So I almost bought the Bixby Bag when it went on sale recently.
I love the aqua version and how retro it looks. But Kitty who agrees that it's a pretty bag told me to save some money for the next season. She is right of course, there will always be another bag. And I'm glad I listened! Because now, I want this!


Gold Coast Charlize
Love at first sight! This is a must! I love the colour! Just hope it looks this good in real when I see it in the local stores. Fingers crossed.


Graffiti Spade iPhone Case
I like this clean look! If it's available, I might just buy it. Not that I need another iPhone cover. I already have 6! Maybe I should sell my brand new Matchbox case to make way for this. Hmm... worth a thought.


Live Colorfully Coin Purse
This is just cute. Hehe. I'm not a coin purse person really. But look at the spade zip pull!

All photos from katespade.com

No comments:

Post a Comment