Friday, December 24, 2010

I LOVE HK!

It seems like I've disappeared from the Internet! But really I had gone shopping on a work trip. :)

We went away for a conference on 14 Dec though I must admit that throughout the trip all that was on my mind was the shopping and eating. So don't ask me how my presentation went, it was a blur. :) I can however tell you that J did really well. He read 2 papers and like always people went up to talk to him about his research. He's a real magnet I tell you! I'm resigned to forever remain in his shadow. :)

I haven't had time to sort the pictures. Actually I didn't take too many because I was too busy preparing for my presentation the first few days and for the rest of the trip I was too busy shopping. So here's a quick peek.

After day 1

After day 2
(New boots and shoes not included, they were already on our feet!)

We only had 2 days to shop. NOT enough! If only we had more time and the weather wasn't so cold, we could have gone on forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment