Thursday, August 26, 2010

Speechless

We were shopping the other day. This was all we wanted.

Issey Miyake L'Eau D'Issey for Men (S$133)
Issey Miyake L'Eau D'Issey Summer fragrance for Women (S$110)

This was what we took home for S$210!

The saleslady at Robinsons gave us a discount by using her staff voucher and merrily threw in bottles and vials of perfume, and tubes of shower gel, body lotion, and facial scrub while we watched in amazement.

So yes it looks like we were given a lot of freebies but I'm pretty sure all that have been factored into my $210. Of course I do realise how overpriced perfume is but gosh I feel so naked when I don't wear any!

2 comments:

  1. You are the master when it comes to this! Hee hee.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't even say anything! She decided to give us all that! Seriously!

    ReplyDelete