Thursday, August 5, 2010

In Paris

We stayed in a budget hotel recommended by the French husband of a friend of mine. It was small but clean and very quaint. :)

The Louvre was all I wanted to see so we spent a whole day there!

Mona Lisa!
This was how far we had to stand away from it.

The painting is behind 2 glass casings and there were tons of security guards standing around.

I like this!
It made a young teenage boy giggle and his mom was so tickled, she told him to take a picture of it like I did.

This is my favourite sculpture.
She has a look of agony because she's been bitten by a scorpion. Tucked in a corner in front of a window and her back facing the visitors, she looks forgotten.

2 comments:

  1. That is the MOST impressive museum in the world!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is beautiful! And so grand! I love it! So glad you made time to take me there! :)

    ReplyDelete