Sunday, January 8, 2012

Happy New Year?

It's taken me a while to blog about the arrival of 2012 because I can't think of what's possibly happy about this new year. Yes, I'm all dreary, bleak and pessimistic this 2012. Boo hoo.

But I guess there's always a silver lining no matter how dark the days ahead look. I got myself a moleskine diary for half the price. :) Well, considering it was already the 6th day of January 2012 when I chanced upon it and the store had piles of planners in stock, 50% discount is no surprise.



I told J that these days, going to work in the morning feels like booking in to the army camp by 2359.

Ever the optimist, he tells me that the worst will be over in 3 months then. Because it's the initial 3-month BMT that sucks, life just gets better after that. Wow! I'm so encouraged. :P

So hang in there I will. Meanwhile, let's pray I'd find some bureaucratic blood in me so I can survive my 'BMT'. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment